Shipping & Returns
Disclaimer#1: Shipping times may vary due to the Covid-19 pandemic
Disclaimer#2: Shipping time estimations are counted from the day the order is shipped
All orders placed before noon are shipped the following evening (CET), orders placed in the afternoon are shipped the following business day. Orders placed on a Friday afternoon or during the weekend will be shipped the following business day.
Shipping times & rates
3-5 business days
$35 on orders below $150
$20 on orders above $150
1-4 business days
€12 on orders below €150
€5 on orders above €150
3-5 business days
£15 on orders below £150
£10 on orders above £150
The UK border control might charge customs fees and VAT on products that are imported from Sweden.
2-5 business days
110 NOK on orders below 1300 NOK
65 NOK on orders above 1300 NOK
The Norwegian border control might charge customs fees and VAT on products that are imported from Sweden.
Australia & New Zealand
3-7 business days
60 AUD on orders below 250 AUD
40 AUD on orders above 250 AUD
The Australian and New Zealand border control might charge customs fees and VAT on products that are imported from Sweden.
3-7 business days
45 CAD on orders below 250 CAD
25 CAD on orders above 250 CAD
The Canadian border control might charge customs fees and VAT on products that are imported from Sweden.
1-2 business days
50 SEK on orders below 1000 SEK
FREE on orders above 1000 SEK
Rest of the world:
2-10 business days
$50 on orders below $200
$25 on orders above $200
Before you return an order make sure the items you return are in original condition, for information regarding what will not pass our quality control please read further down. You must also return the product(s) with all accompanying packing material, for example this includes presentation box for watches, protective plastic on watches, plastic bags for shirts and jackets, plastic pins, tags must still be attached etc.
Suede jackets must be folded neatly before shipping them in return, permanent creasing can occur if the suede jackets are handled carelessly. If you are unsure about this or have any questions send us a message and we’re happy to help you out.
Obtaining a Fedex return label
You can purchase a FedEx return label via the link: FedEx Return Label
Once you make the purchase, you will receive an email with the short guide and return label in PDF format along with the customs declaration/commercial invoice.
- Print out all of the documents.
- Attach the return label securely on the package.
- Fill out the return form and put it inside the package along with the product you’re returning.
- Call FedEx and book a package pickup when it suits you the best. The FedEx pickup personnel will help you with the customs papers that you earlier printed out if needed.
By using the FedEx return label provided by us we take full responsibility for the package from the moment it has been scanned by FedEx personnel. Any issues will be dealt by us and you are guaranteed your money back as long as the item(s) are returned in original condition.
Shipping on your own
You can also use a shipping method of your choice but keep in mind that by doing so..
- You take full responsibility for the shipment until it has been delivered directly to our return address.
- We are not able to retrieve any returns that end up at service points or any other place that is not our address.
- We will not be able to reimburse you for any additional shipping costs or customs fees.
- We will not be able to reimburse you for returns that are lost in transit.
Ship to this address:
Grand Frank AB
In order to change item or size, simply return your unwanted item for a full refund and place a new order for the item you need. We do not offer direct exchanges.
Quality control & additional info:
We offer a 45 day return period counting from the day your order was delivered.
If we were to receive a return after 45 days we will send you the products back to your address. There are some exceptions, email us at email@example.com to know more.
We do not accept returns that are in the following conditions:
- Tags that have been removed/cut off
- Have traces of animal fur (health hazard – allergies)
- Smells cologne/perfume
- Smells bad
- Carelessly packed and creased suede jackets
- Any other clear signs of use or products that are not in original condition.